Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts an exam every year to recruit Assistant Engineers in State Engineering Services posts. Lakhs of aspirants appear in the MPPSC AE exam to grab an opportunity to work in State Engineering Services as an Assistant Engineer. Recently, MPPSC has changed the MPPSC AE exam pattern and selection process for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers in the State Engineering Services. BYJU’S Exam Prep online classroom program is accepted by crores of aspirants, helping them crack the competitive examinations, like the MPPSC AE, easily.
MPPSC State Engineering Services Assistant Engineer Exam
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has already released the admit cards to recruit Assistant Engineers in State Engineering Services. Admit cards are available on the official website. MPPSC AE Exam Date is November 14, 2021. The application form must be submitted online. And the online application form was opened from January 15, 2021, to February 24, 2021. Only the engineering graduates are eligible to submit their application form for the MPPSC State Engineering Services exam. The complete schedule of events for the MPPSC State Engineering Services exam are the following:
|Important Events||Events Date 2020||Events Date 2021|
|Release of official notification||December 29, 2020||September 2021|
|Registration date starts||January 15, 2021||TBA|
|Last date for application||February 24, 2021||TBA|
|Last date for form correction||January 20, 2021-February 26, 2021||TBA|
|Release of admit cards||November 8, 2021||TBA|
|Date of Prelims||November 14, 2021||December 26, 2021|
|Prelims’ result||October 2021||January 2022|
|Interview date||December 2021||April 2022|
|Final result declaration||January 2022||May 2022|
MPPSC State Engineering Services Assistant Engineer Exam: Selection Process
Recently, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has changed the selection process for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers. And as per the new selection procedure, there will be no Main Examination for Assistant Engineers’ recruitment in the State Engineering Services. A summary of the new selection process for Assistant Engineers recruitment in the State Engineering Services are given below:
Tutflix is an ideal stage for everyone. It is an ideal response for understudies since they can watch the workshops on Tutflix, and it is also an amazing instrument for adults who need to find some new data
- The very first step of recruitment is that aspirants need to appear in an online examination.
- Based on the results of this online examination, aspirants are selected for a personal interview. The selected number of aspirants will be three times the number of vacancies.
- To get the selection for the personal interview round, aspirants need to score a minimum of 40% of MPPSC AE Cut off marks in both section A and section B of the online examination. Aspirants belonging to the reserved category should get a minimum of 30% of aggregate marks in both the A and B sections.
- The qualified aspirants from the first section need to submit the documents to prove their eligibility. Aspirants failing to submit valid documents are not considered eligible for the personal interview round.
- Based on the scores obtained in both the sections, aspirants are selected in the final round.
MPPSC AE Exam is a highly competitive exam consisting of two stages. The total score of the online examination is 450 marks, and the interview round is worth 50 marks. So, good preparation for this exam is essential for the aspirants. Aspirants can start their preparation from various online or offline educational platforms. BYJU’S Exam Prep online classroom program is considered the best to start your preparation for any competitive exam including the MPPSC AE Exam. This program will offer all the comprehensive study material, including free high-quality videos. Alongside, an aspirant can also practice previous years’ question papers. They can get an idea regarding the question paper of the exam. Regular practice will help the aspirant to crack the MPPSC AE Exam in one go.
Stay Connected with our education blog & you can write for us about education.